RSS

Worthy Book

Great deals, great discounts! How nice if there is a voucher booklet for Dining, Entertainment, Retail and Services at Klang Valley!


I came across Worthy Book Roadshow at Krispy Kreme, Mid Valley last week! Sharing is caring, because of this simple reason, I wanna share with you all about this booklet.



















Among the participating merchants in the Worthy Book 2010-2011 edition include Sakae Sushi (my favourite), Tony Roma’s, Krispy Kreme, Wong Kok, Good Evening Bangkok, Sushi Zanmai (my favourite), Kenny Rogers, Manhattan Fish Market, The Library, The Sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort, Jojoba Spa, World of Sports, Baleno, Samuel & Kevin, APT Hair Salon, Slimming Sanctuary, Empro etc! In this copy, Worthy Book offers more than RM18000 worth of special discounts, free sampling and attractive values for everyone! Some of the vouchers that are included in this booklet are:

























































Concern to the society is never forgotten by Worthy Book as RM2 from every copy of Worthy Book sold will be donated to National Kidney Foundation, Malaysia. Currently the book costs RM35 at retail price.


I saw a lot of nice treat especially during your exact date of birth, I like the special discounts they gives for Japanese food such as sakae sushi and zanmai. However, I still don’t have the chance to go for all these offers using the worthy book that I have. I definitely will keep you all up-to-date when I use the vouchers!


For those who are interested to have a copy of this booklet, you can call Worthy Book at 03-22643115 or email them at info@worthybook.my. If you quote my blog name **LuCkY Ch@i Fung~缤纷的wonderland**, you can enjoy 30 % discount! Click here for Worthy Book fb





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting