RSS

christmas at genting 251210

Thanks to WorldCard Malaysia who sponsored the deluxe room during christmas 2010! My deepest congratulation to WCM because achieved the target of 50K fans now! I sincerely hope that all my friends will join this big family! You will definitely be surprised by WCM because of the rewards that return to you. Besides, you will feel so warm because in WCM, everyone is so supportive and caring! I love everyone in this big family! Remember kenlli, my WCM friend who mentioned that because of WCM, his life is colourful like rainbow!

With my dearest sista, Kon, we departed from KL sentral to genting using bus and skyway! It was a large crowd and we took a photo during our queue, thanks to the leng cai who helped us to take photo=P















Upon reaching first world hotel, we went to collect our ABBA concert tickets before going to meet our friend, wai pheng from Ipoh, who travelled all the way for ABBA concert! How syok it is!




















Thanks to wai pheng’s sister, who bought us nasi lemak and “you za kueh” for dinner! As promised, we went to meet up with WCM friends at McD, FWH at 7pm. It was so great that, I met WCM friends in person! Great to meet you all here, victor dai go and his son, rave with his neighbor & “friends”, evone & her”friend”, jeff & his family and ly ping here! Thanks Rave and crystal jie for the chocolate, I love it so much!















Time for the music of ABBA by ARRIVAL from Sweden! I never knew ABBA before I came for the concert! ABBA was Swedish group form in 1972 consisting of Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Agnetha Fältskog. This was the first English song’s concert I watched! I love the songs and musics by ABBA especially the voice of Agnetha! Listening to such songs during christmas was very relaxing, giving me a white christmas feel =)




















Second meet up with WCM friends after the show! How much the friendship bond that we created through fb and WCM fan page! Definitely I cherish the every moment with you all, and I am counting down to meet up with more WCM friends in 2011! Once again thank you WCM! Also thanks WCM friends who made our christmas gathering at genting a sweet one!










It is always a blessing to gather together! How much I appreciate our friendship! We managed to meet up with our friend, seah yang! He travelled from penang all the way also, just to celebrate christmas at genting with his hometown friends! We are ex-coursemates but now we are best friends =) Short gathering yet we had so many chit-chatting at starbucks, drinking hot drinks at cold weather!















Happy time seems to pass so fast without you noticed it! Again, I appreciate every single moments in life so much, because I know that we are bornt to be blessed for everything!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting