RSS

journal review

I am not sure since when i started to like my field that much!

It is stress everywhere, every moment!!! To fight with the deadline is never an easy task yet it is challenging!

I doubted about it since that day. I can't believe that i will be given such opportunity! I was asked to review a paper of other's work!

I write and write, to get my work being recognized. I try to meet the deadline given by reviewers to me! I feel so much tension every time i want to achieve my target, yet, i manage to make it with my determination. Maybe this is the stubborness that i have, if not because all these strong determination, i think i collapsed long time ago!

I wanna grasp this opportunity to learn, so here starts my journey of trying and learning!

Ganbatte rainbow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting