RSS

clinelle happy skin workshop 311010

It was a great afternoon where clinelle happy skin workshop was held at federal hotel, KL.





CF at happy skin workshop!













my dearest bestie, wong and I...









The MC is very pretty!!! Clinelle's staff explain the clinelle products and share the knowledge on how to have happy skin to us. I gained some skin care knowledge from this workshop!
















The highlight of the day was the sharing by ambassador, Stacy, academic fantasia 6 winner! She had been used the clinelle products since long time ago which gives her good, healthy and happy skin. Besides, the happy skin that she had now, gives her much confidence especially in front of camera and public! She highly recommended the latest and top sale product of clinelle, which is the blackhead control gel, where visible results will be obtained after 6 days if using it continuously! This gel has gained a lot of testimonial from public!






















We were served with the high tea, where i liked the bread with cheese very much~











finally i met u, Zheng Norahs~new friend~









I like to have happy skin as well, so, i bought myself some of the clinelle products, where we were given rm100 cash voucher for purchasing of RM250 above, valid for this event only. My friend and i bought what we needed together and satisfy with our purchase!




I bought myself deep cleansing gel, smoothing scrub and blackhead control gel! and guess what, i obtained free makeup removal and blemish concealer! I had been longing for concealer long time already and i get it now, cheers...







I hope and hope, my skin will be HAPPY after this! Wanna give myself a try on the products!





Last and foremost, this is the doorgift that i obtained, wonderful and just like it very much!








For more photos, click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting