RSS

101010

~101010, a day to be remembered, once in a lifetime~

I went for Hooha Asia Fun Run 5.5 km this morning. I was late this morning, ended up reaching Lot 10 at about 820 am. I met Wendy, someone whom i know from fb, wonderful right? So, we "run" together!

Since it was fun run, so we had fun, just walking and chit-chatting before finished the run. The sponsors were wonderful, there were 100 plus, plain water, nestle fitnessse cereal, milo provided free-flow. The most meaningful one should be the finishing medal! Just love it, this is the 2nd medal that i get back from marathon (1st one- standard-chartered)






Had a nice brooks running tee valued Rm50 and finisher medal...










See, the goodies bag consisted:

Brooks 37% (3 + 7 = 10) discount voucher, CROCS RM37.00 (3 + 7 = 10) discount vouchers, Sunway Lagoon 30% discount voucher, House of leather Rm200 cash voucher and Watch Zone Rm100 cash voucher. Anyone who wants voucher please let me know. i only will use the sunway lagoon voucher.












Besides, Jazzercise Malaysia also presented a celebration of fitness, friendship & fun at twin towers fitness centre today in collaboration with Shape, Nestle Fitnesse, Gatorade and Melorita. This fitness class combined cardio, strength and stretch moves for a total body workout.












During this event, I joined street jazz with Tine Roberts, jazzercise exercise with team Malaysia. It was a great activity where at least I exercised! SURPRISE for me here, I win back 2 packets of nestle fitnesse conflakes!one is from organizer, i bought one, two are lucky draws, so total four, i shall practise healthy lifestyle nowadays, haha

















Waiting for photos from wendy who took some photos, as i didn't bring my camera 2day! Some of the photos that i took using hp can be seen from my fb album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting