RSS

dogathon 2010

I was awakened by my labmate's sms at 6 something early in the morning, cant sleep then...feel tired, then told my BFF that i would like to fkk...not going to dogathon...

at 8 something, i received call from my friend telling that they are coming to my house to put their laptop and bag...out of sudden, my mood is back, yeah, decided to go dogathon with them...1 reason is that, it might be the last dogathon i will attend in upm, provided everything going smooth and i can graduate next year:-)

here comes, bukit expo UPM...a big crowd with full cars...

first in my eyesight, i saw big doggies...














just love all the dogs here, they are well trained and very cute...

c, this is a big family...daddy, mummy (white), and 3 cuties..














only now i noticed that i really like golden retriever very much, took a lot of photo with them, i told my friend, next time when i have a house, i want to rear golden retriever...












go across a lot of beutiful name of doggies...like sunshine, happy, niko and so so...wonderful, man!
i saw some doggies with their nice shoes, jumping and running here and there...love it...one of them even got a nice clothing with small bag, cute!!!


photos of the day...






siew lian, mee jing, ching hui, ching ching...





















impressed with my friends who knows the doggie's name...time for me to know them better, cause i am simply...a dog lover...

i miss u, my "late" doggie, 'goofie", when i saw all the doggies, i remembered u as a very obedient doggie of mine, i know u must be living happily in the heaven...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting