RSS

lucky 081011

It was a lucky day for me...which cheers me up a lot...

i went for larian kesihatan at damai with my colleagues early in the morning...4km for woman open...and...surprisingly...i am no10..and received the vouchers from the organizer! i considered myself as lucky...what i knew during the run is...i just want to finish it, that's all, without forcing myself that day, as i dont have the feeling to run that day...










Chai fung, michael, sawai










received my prize~









to release tension, my colleagues and I went for swimming at damai beach! Memories during my company's team building was so fresh...that i would say, because of that team building, i knew my colleagues more...

it was my first time kayaking in sea...too poor, no photo for that...he is the one who kayak most of the time...i enjoyed it...but at the end, my colleague challenged me...asked me to kayak till the seaside, and i did it...hehe...

the climax of the day...yes, city cafe contest...i was informed that i am one of the finalists for the contest and i need to go on the day itself as the draw will be held on the spot...



amazing prizes!
















big crowd!













i prayed hardly for the RM3000...greedy of me...









How much i felt...my heart beat was so fast that time...made me feel nervous...lol...from consolation prize...20 of them, i counted one by one, hoping not my name was spelled out...

then iPod touch, i dont want also, 5 of them...please dont call my name...

here comes iPad..it is good if i get it...but i wants the RM3000 that time...

how funny it is...i think those committee members and publics are laughing at me, see-ing my reaction....they just laughed there...

2nd prize....PUI CHAI FUNG...yes...my name is called out...i am happy with the lucky draw anyway...iPhone 4 and Rm500! it is my best convo gift!



































i love you!










Thank you for the gift!!! Of course, thank you city cafe..thank you my colleague who accompanied me there and be my cameraman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting