RSS

New year countdown 2011

For every single moment that i spent with you all, i cherish and appreciate it!!!

I spent my new year 2011 countdown at Desaru. It had been 3 years since I graduated from UTM, and I stepped again into the land!!!Thanks Siew Fun, my lovely ex-housemate who invited me to join her and her friends!

This was the most ‘luxurious’ barbeque that I had with friends!!!Luxurious is in the sense of the food prepared! All the sambal gravies, tom yam etc were prepared by ourselves with the “big chef Yap”. I was totally impressed by the well-organized plan from A-Z! Everyone was assigned to own job scope and co-operated to make the barbeque a successful one! Yummy, delicious and satisfy with the food so much! AND end up, came back with round face again =P




how much foods that we consumed that night!









I was totally pampered with the full 3 days 2 nights activities…UNO is the game of favourite all the time!!!Crocodile farm, amazing firefly at the forest, eating high tea, dinner etc)...

The most wonderful one is meeting new friends! Inside my heart, i really wish to have such countdown with you all again next year!!!BUT, I will be in kuching that time~so, I pray for the next meet-up with you all! Nice to meet you all, my friends! AND, thanks a lot to Siew Fun!

P/S i like group photos!



























































Friendship forever~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting