RSS

Free tickets to Feng Sui Extravaganza 2011

I never went for feng sui talk and this shall be the first time i attend it!

Just feel so lucky and happy to be chosen as 1 of 10 winners to attend the feng sui extravaganza 2011 by Lillian Too at KLCC on 090111 (sunday). Hope the golden rabbit year 2011 grants me with best lucks!
















Thank you WorldCard Malaysia for the 2 X RM256 tickets! I feel so lucky in the big family of WCM! I think many of my friends whom I knew through WCM family will definitely agree with my statement! It is just like a big family here, we drop by this fb page almost every day to keep each other updated! AND as the time passes, our friendship grows!!!

50,000th Fan It's ME Contest is ONCE AGAIN coming! WCM is going to reward fans again!





I joined the first fans trip last year where I enjoyed myself so much there, meeting all the friends in WCM!!!I am not sure whether I can make it for the second trip or not! Yet, I wish so much to join it! I hope those miss the first fans trip have the chance to join this trip!!! It is fun above the cloud that you will experience at genting!

Send in your entry & stand a chance to join us for 2nd Facebook Fans Trip to Genting! For more details, please click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting