RSS

carrot milk, A-saloon, iKnowMovement

carrotmilk...i would say, their service is too effective, i just won myself starbucks voucher cost Rm20 last friday. within a week, i received the voucher at my front door...

thanks carrotmilk...so if you wish to win prizes like me, please go do survey at www.carrotmilk.com.my and join carrotmilk fb. hehe, i would like to keep the voucher and treat my mum for starbucks...i am currently waiting for merdeka draw, haha, i like the swatch watch very much...give me one~



so, this is the voucher, one pair of it~


doumo arigatou gozaimasu...carrotmilk...

hope u get more and more fans:-)











A-saloon fb: Share with your WORSE HAIRCUT EXPERIENCE and let us know how A-SALOON CAN FIX IT! You may just get the RM50 voucher from us and get that fixed!


funny right, the crying child...haha, i shared my experience in saloon...and u know what, because independent day is around the corner, A-saloon gives the voucher to all the 7 participants~wonderful!!!!and thank you...














what should i do for my hair?haha, no cutting now....advice from my bff...she said my hair during bdae is nice, so dont cut it again....

so now, i am waiting for the voucher...A-saloon will post it next week...again, tq A-saloon....

in the evening, i received a call, haha, guess what...it is kotex: pose & menang contest which i joined last time, i tried to find the photo but i deleted it...too bad...

and guess what i get...


is...limited edition of kotex pendrive, 2 GSC movie tickets and Rm50 kotex hamper...(top 10 photo)...and 2 more GSC movie tickets for first 100 participants...soooo happy for that...finally something from
iKM
kamsahamida~share with all my friends at iKM...


so...it is a happy day...thx to carrotmilk, A-saloon and kotex malaysia~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとう for commenting